TERM OF USE FOR PUMPS
- Always place pumps deep in water. Do not run on ground or run dry.
- Keep pump in an UPRIGHT position while running. Do not keep on its side.
- The gap between the bottom of the well and pumps must be 2-5 mm at least.
- The lowest voltage for running one-phase pumps is 180V.
- For three-phase pumps, please check voltage of each phase before using, lost phase will cause bad damages for pumps.
- If Pumps do not work properly after plugging in, please cut the power then change phase by keeping one wire and switch the others.
- Must allow 10-15 minutes between turning the pump OFF and then ON to allow pump to empty of water completely.
- Must keep pumps working continuously from 8 to 10 hours and only stop when water is clean and clear, If it is new well which has been drilled and sandy (To avoid dirt being stuck between propellers).