High pressure pump 380V - 5.5Hp
Product typeHigh pressure submersible pump 3 phases.
Warranty period1 year.
- Voltage: 380V (3 phases).
- Capacity: 5.5Hp – 4Kw.
- Exhaust pipe: 50mm.
- Outlet water flow: 40m3/h.
- Pump drop depth: 40m.
- Electrical wire: 10m.
About the product
DAPHOVINA submersible is certified to ISO 9001:2015 international standard for quality management system.
DPVN.D3055 is a high-pressure 5.5Hp submersible pump using 3-phase voltage. With sturdy construction, high corrosion resistance, our pumps work effectively in a variety of use environments.
Structure of submersible pump
- The casing around the pump body is made of stainless steel.
- Pump chamber made of cast iron material.
- Impeller in cast iron or stainless steel. – Engine cooling and lubricating with internal and external hydraulic oil to improve working efficiency and save 25% of electricity compared to pumps of the same capacity.
|Product code||Capacity||Minimum electrical wire||Exhaust pipe||Pump drop depth||Outlet water flow|
|DPVN.D3005||0.5Hp - 0.37Kw||3*1.5||27 mm||12 m||6 m3/h||Details|
|DPVN.D3010||1Hp - 0.75Kw||3*1.5||27 mm||22 m||10 m3/h||Details|
|DPVN.D3015||1.5Hp - 1.1Kw||3*2.5||34 mm||30 m||14 m3/h||Details|
|DPVN.D3020||2Hp - 1.5Kw||3*4||42 mm||35 m||25 m3/h||Details|
|DPVN.D3025||2.5Hp - 1.8Kw||3*4||42 mm||35 m||27 m3/h||Details|
|DPVN.D3030||3Hp - 2.2Kw||3*4||42 mm||35 m||30 m3/h||Details|
|DPVN.D3040||4Hp - 3Kw||3*4||50 mm||35 m||35 m3/h||Details|
|DPVN.D3055||5.5Hp - 4Kw||3*6||50 mm||40 m||40 m3/h||Details|
|DPVN.D3075||7.5Hp - 5.5Kw||3*6||50 mm||45 m||45 m3/h||Details|
|DPVN.D3100||10Hp - 7.5Kw||3*8||60 mm||45 m||70 m3/h||Details|
|DPVN.D3150||15Hp - 11Kw||3*16||60 mm||50 m||85 m3/h||Details|
|DPVN.D3200||20Hp - 15Kw||3*16||60 mm||55 m||92 m3/h||Details|
Guidelines and requirements for use
- The gap between the bottom of the well and pumps must be 0.3 – 0.5 meters at least.
- Only use 3-phase submersible pump when the grid voltage from 340V to 380V.
- Electrical contact wire must be at least 2 millimeters in diameter or large.
- Remember you must allow 10 – 15 minutes between turning the pump OFF and then ON again to allow pump to empty water completely.
- Do not immerse the end of the pipe in the water tank to prevent water from coming back out when the pump is OFF and hang the head up high so that rubbish and rocks aren’t attracted to the pipe, blocking the impeller.
- For 3-phase pumps, check carefully the voltage of all phase before using (to avoid the loss of one phase which can cause serious damage to the pump).
- Using 3-phase high pressure pumps should be placed horizontally so that gravity is distributed evenly on two bearings.
- Start the Borehole pump when dropping in the well with water.
Caution: Do not use the pump to dredge wells and must not stand in the water while the pump is working.
Application of high pressure submersible pump 3 phases
DAPHOVINA high pressure submersible pump 3 phases is manufactured with a closed process and always improve techniques, providing effective solutions for a variety of needs such as:
- Civil activities such as: household water pump, waterfall pump, small landscape and aquarium.
- Artistic activities: fountain pump.
- Agricultural activities: water pumps for watering plants, pumping water for farms, livestock and crops.
- Industrial production activities: large-flow clean water suction pumps, pumps used in the fuel extraction industry (coal, stone and mineral mines).
Submersible pumps can be customized for use in specific purposes and environments:
- Fire pump with high capacity, long thrust and large outlet water flow.
- Harsh environment: chemical pump, salt water pump or oil pump.