Multistage pump H10 - 380V
Product typeMultistage high-pressure submersible pump.
Warranty period1 year.
- Voltage: 380V (3 phases).
- Capacity: 10Hp – 7.5Kw.
- Exhaust pipe: 50mm.
- Outlet water flow: 25m3/h.
- Pump drop depth: up to 75m.
- Electrical wire: 10m.
DAPHOVINA submersible is certified to ISO 9001:2015 international standard for quality management system.
DPVN.H3100 is a multistage high-pressure 10Hp submersible pump using 3 phases voltage. With sturdy construction, high corrosion resistance, our pumps work effectively in a variety of use environments.
Structure of submersible pump:
- The pump body structure consists of two parts
- Electrical part: Pump shaft and casing around the pump body are made of stainless steel.
- Impeller (pump chamber): The casing and pump head are made of stainless steel, impeller is made of POM plastic with high strength and wear resistance.
- Engine cooling and lubricating with internal and external hydraulic oil to improve working efficiency and save 25% of electricity compared to pumps of the same capacity.
|Product code||Capacity||Minimum electrical wire||Exhaust pipe||Pump drop depth||Outlet water flow|
|DPVN.I1030||2.5Hp - 1.8Kw||2*4||42mm||40m||20 m3/h||Details|
|DPVN.I1040||3Hp - 2.2Kw||2*6||42mm||45m||25 m3/h||Details|
|DPVN.H3100||10Hp - 7.5Kw||3*8||50mm||75m||25 m3/h||Details|
|DPVN.H3250||20Hp - 15Kw||3*16||50mm||120m||35 m3/h||Details|
Guidelines and requirements for use:
- The gap between the bottom of the well and pumps must be 0.3 – 0.5 meters at least.
- Only use 3-phase submersible pump when the grid voltage from 340V to 380V.
- Electrical contact wire must be at least 2 milimeters in diameter or large.
- Remember you must allow 10 – 15 minutes between turning the pump OFF and then ON again to allow pump to empty water completely.
- Do not immerse the end of the pipe in the water tank to prevent water from coming back out when the pump is OFF and hang the head up high so that rubbish and rocks aren’t attracted to the pipe, blocking the impeller.
- For 3-phase pumps, check carefully the voltage of all phase before using (to avoid the loss of one phase which can cause serious damage to the pump).
- Using 3-phase high pressure pumps should be placed horizontally so that gravity is distributed evenly on two bearings.
- Start the deep well pump when dropping in the well with water.
- Do not use the pump to dredge wells and must not stand in the water while the pump is working.
DAPHOVINA multistage high-pressure submersible pump 3 phases is manufactured with a closed process and always improve techniques, providing effective solutions for a variety of needs such as:
- Civil activities such as: household water pump, waterfall pump, small landscape and aquarium.
- Artistic activities: fountain pump.
- Agricultural activities: water pumps for watering plants, pumping water for farms, livestock and crops.
- Industrial production activities: large-flow clean water suction pumps, pumps used in the fuel extraction industry (coal, stone and mineral mines).
Submersible pumps can be customized for use in specific purposes and environments:
- Fire pump with high capacity, long thrust and large outlet water flow.
- Harsh environment: chemical pump, salt water pump or oil pump.